Hatch Dates: February-August 2022
Any quantity may be combined with any other egg layer variety to meet the minimum combined pickup quantity of 1 to 24 chicks.
Free Pickup ONLY in Anchorage, Eagle River, Mat-Su.
For other areas of Alaska, Special shipping charges will apply. Please call (907) 373-2442 for a quote.
The NOVOgen Brown is a Red Sex-Link. This particular breed has been developed in France, derived from a cross between Rhode Island Red and Leghorn genetics. The NOVOgen Brown is a brown egg-layer which produces a beautiful large to extra large dark brown egg.
• A prolific egg-layer
• Estimated 395 eggs in 72 weeks of lay, ~300 eggs per year
• 50 percent production at week 20
• Peak production 93-95 percent
• Excellent feed conversion ratio
• Easy to manage, calm disposition
• Excellent shell strength with dark brown eggshell coloring
• Has been bred to adapt to different conditions, allowing them to produce well in housing or to thrive on free range.
Available as color sexed pullet chicks or cockerel chicks.
*This breed will not breed true if crossed*