Alaska • Hatch Dates: January-June 2021*
Any quantity may be combined with any other egg layer variety to meet the minimum combined pickup quantity of 1 to 9 chicks.
Anchorage, Eagle River, Mat-Su pickup only.
The NOVOgen Brown is a Red Sex-Link. This particular breed has been developed in France, derived from a cross between Rhode Island Red and Leghorn genetics. The NOVOgen Brown is a brown egg-layer that produces a beautiful large to the extra-large dark brown egg.
• A prolific egg-layer
• Estimated 395 eggs in 72 weeks of lay, ~300 eggs per year
• 50 percent production at week 20
• Peak production 93-95 percent
• Excellent feed conversion ratio
• Easy to manage, calm disposition
• Excellent shell strength with dark brown eggshell coloring
• Has been bred to adapt to different conditions, allowing them to produce well in housing or to thrive on free-range.
Available as color sexed pullet chicks or cockerel chicks.
*This breed will not breed true if crossed*