Hatch Dates: February-August 2022
Any quantity may be combined with any other egg layer variety to meet the minimum combined pickup quantity of 1 to 24 chicks.
Free Pickup ONLY in Anchorage, Eagle River, Mat-Su.
For other areas of Alaska, Special shipping charges will apply. Please call (907) 373-2442 for a quote.
The NOVOgen White is a commercial production stock White Leghorn. This particular breed has been developed in France, and is derived from a cross between two White Leghorn lines. The NOVOgen White is an exceptional white egg-layer which produces a large to extra large white egg. This is our absolute highest egg producer!
This breed rivals the Lohmann White, and Hy-line White lines
• A prolific egg-layer
• Estimated 397 eggs in 72 weeks of lay, ~315 +eggs per year
• 50 percent production at week 20
• Peak production 93-95 percent
• Excellent feed conversion ratio
• Easy to manage, calm disposition
• Excellent shell strength
• Has been bred to adapt to different conditions, allowing them to produce well in housing or to thrive on free range.
Available as feather sexed pullet chicks or cockerel chicks.
*This breed will not breed true if crossed*